- We collect website visitor information and personal information. Website visitor activity includes number of visitor and products they view, etc.; and Personal Information via Account Set Up, Enquiry, Get in Touch; and/or Email; which are voluntarily provided by the visitor’s/customer.
- Data may be left on a user’s computer, (such as cookies), which is often used to track the viewing habits of visitors, make it easier for returning customers to log in and remembers what products were added to the shopping cart. For security reasons, please remember to clear your cache and cookies.
- Information collected will only be used for in-house data collection and marketing purposes. We will never share your information with any third parties. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- We shall take reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personally identifiable information transmitted and to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.